Black and white photo of a 1958 winter view of the center of town Commercial Street looking east showing people, cars and building fronts; The Seamen’s Bank Building on the left at the intersection of Ryder Street and Commercial Street and the steeple of the Center Methodist Episcopal Church(now the Provincetown Library) are seen in background. Identifiable are the Seamans Savings Bank, H. J. Robinson store.